What is an Invite Code?
On the Kollectin App, your username or Tiny Boutique name functions as your Invite Code. The Invite Code gives you an easy way to invite any user in person, or on social media to be connected to your Kollectin account, so you can receive commission benefits as a 'parent' to the users you bring on to Kollectin.
How do I create or edit my Invite Code?
- Open and login to your Kollectin App account.
- Click on the hamburger menu on the top left of the screen.
- Select 'My Tiny Boutique'
- Edit 'My Tiny Boutique name' to something that's easy for you to share. Please note: Do not use any symbols just like when creating an email address, and any spacing between characters will be automatically converted to the '-' symbol.
- That's it! You have now created an unique Invite Code for yourself!
How do I share my Invite Code?
- On the Kollectin App, click on the top left hamburger menu.
- Click on Invite Entourage.
- On the My Entourage screen, you will see a pink outlined box towards the bottom of the screen that says 'Share your invite code - (yourcode)'
- You can click on this button to share out to social media channels, emails, or texts.
- Or simply let people know - 'Download the Kollectin app, signup with my Invite Code - (yourcode)!'